KIT MATTERS IS HAVING A MASSIVE WAREHOUSE CLEARANCE –
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO RAISE SOME FUNDS
Many of you already know Kit Matters, as we have been supplying sports kit for children, their teams, their coaches and their families for over 16 years.
The past few months have been challenging for most of us, especially as we have not been able to get out onto the pitches.
We, at Kit Matters have decided to rise to this challenge and offer you an opportunity to raise some funds for your clubs and schools, and maybe even to offer your children and families the opportunity to have an “event”. Perhaps a fund raising event.
We are having a massive warehouse clearance, so we are able to offer you much of our kit at cost prices, so that you can sell it on to your “customers” with a little bit of profit added on, if you wish, to raise some funds for your clubs and schools, or even your favourite charities. Or maybe you would just see this as an opportunity to give your teams some new kit.
Our stock has always been aimed at children, but of course some of them, their older siblings and their coaches are adult sizes, so we also have quite a lot of kit in adult sizes too. All of our stock is unused and from well known and respected brands.
Our clearance stock includes kit across several sports including:-
- Cricket (lots of whites, some bags, some spring return stumps, a few bats, a few shoes & helmets and lots of balls.)
- Hockey (a few sticks, a few shoes, a few balls and some bags),
- Rugby (protection, mits, balls, base layers, and boots though only from size 7 now),
- General – eg Canterbury track suit bottoms, FOTL plain hoodies and T-shirts
- Base layers – Skins, Canterbury, Gilbert, Optimum and David Luke
- Swimming – mostly goggles and training aids, and a few costumes
Here are some examples of what we have on offer, and if you would like some more information please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Our first clearance page is for cricket kit, but we will shortly be producing more pages for Hockey, Rugby, Baselayers and more.
Do you know anyone else who might be interested? If so, please feel free to forward this on to them, or perhaps you could pass their details to us, and we will make contact.